First Flight

 


Hey How are you wishing you a merry christmas. I thought why to write about christmas let's try something new my first ever blog on travelling. 

My First Flight 

Actually this flight i am talking was my first flight by plane. Yeah sitting first time in plane was a very exciting and a feeling of  happiness. 

 



We mostly used to go every where via train and also travelling in train is like yeah we are travelling. But for the person  travelling first time in plane could be the good experience. i was literally very excited for my first flight.

I took my first flight at the age of 15 year when I was travelling from Delhi to Banglore. Even you were thinking that is was my family trip then i would say you were wrong. It was my first flight which took me above the clouds alone. 

It started from my city as I was living in a city where there was no airport. So I need to go to the nearest airport from my city it was Delhi airport basically Indra Ghandhi International airport.    
I can remember I wake up at 3:00 am in the morning as my train to delhi was at 4:00am. i and my father dropped me to airport as we all know finding vehicle this morning is the very tough job. Any how we managed and get to station and then to our seat. I love nature and yeah instead of wasting time on phone all the way i love wildlife creatures. 

Then at around 2:00 pm I reached Delhi. As my flight was next morning at 7:45. me and my father have a Delhi tour instead of waiting at hotel then at night we went to airport there i get inside airport and my father went back catching his train. yeah waiting for 7 hours at airport could be the most horrible experience for me but yeah i anyhow managed my time. I have a airport tour as long as I could go. Still it was 3:00 pm at night. I also have one problem with me i can't sleep while travelling because of excitement or may be don't want to miss any part of that time.

Anyhow i spent my three hours watching movie as i was bored sitting leaving that part when the check in for my fight started i went inside my plane giving a call to father. That i safely reached inside my plane not to worry about it. I was very excited when the plane will takeoff. I was sitting near a lady she was old nearly about 60. She on seeing my behaviour asked me if i was travelling alone or with my parents. She was very kind we have a great conversation. as i always fond of nature recorded every moment in my pgone takes a lot of photos one of them i will share don't go on my photography it is not so good nor i am a professional photographer.

Then i reached airport there also i was very excited to meet my sister. oh yeah i forget to mention i was travelling to my sister house. As i wanna meet her after a long time and my brother -in-law. I loved them.

The searching of gate number on airport is the best part and most challenging part maybe not. If you can see sign convention. I travelled to my sisters home roadways.

I with my sister and brother in law visited many places which were famous there. But my bad luck. following covid 19 protocols. the closed most of the tourist visiting areas we spend time at home watching movies. Then returned back to home just on the same day in the morning when the lockdown started in India.

some of my photos i took while travelling through plain as i had previously told i am no a good photographer.

               

👱💆💛
______________________________________THANKYOU__________________________________
if you wanna contact me contact here
at given email address

guptaatanrow@gmail.com

or comment here i will reach to you as soon as possible 

Comments